nsiregistry.com

Dear ICANN,

I'm sure you have already foreseen the problem but Mr Bennett has a very good point in his posting (below) to the USENET group comp.protocols.tcp-ip.domains, which I'm sure you monitor.

It wouldn't be wise to use the domain nsiregistry.com for the public whois services of the registry. The domain used in this regards should be as close to "Internet Community Property" as possible. Of course, the best choice would be internic.net.

Best Regards,

Per-Anders Hurtigh, Port Information System AB