RE: Media Bias - Reuters

Jay Fenello [mailto:Jay@Iperdome.com] wrote:

>Over the past couple of days, I've written
>about the existence of media bias at several
>news outlets, and how it is being coordinated
                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>to support the takeover of the Internet.
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Say what?

Sounds as though you are accusing the journalists covering the story of
being active participants in the grand conspiracy.  Did I miss something?
In your previous notes on this topic, I had read allegations of media bias
-- rather unconvincing allegations, I'm afraid -- but now you seem to have
taken the accusations one step further.

Jay, do you think any journalist on this story is going to take you
seriously now that you've "accused them of being on the Grassy Knoll?"

This all sounds rather foolish.

Pete
Peter J. Farmer -- Director, Optical Communications
Strategies Unlimited  http://www.strategies-u.com
Mountain View, CA
+1 650 941-3438 (voice)
+1 650 464-1243 (mobile & voice mail)