[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Where I can get info on how many orgs have applied for this ncdnhc and been confirmed?
- To: Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders Constituency Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>, DNSO GA <email@example.com>, ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>
- Subject: Re: Where I can get info on how many orgs have applied for this ncdnhc and been confirmed?
- From: Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 08:03:00 +0100
- Organization: INEG. Inc. (Spokesman INEGroup)
- References: <LYR1799-3951-1999.07.23-06.15.36--Jwkckid1email@example.com>
Yjpark and all,
Well if your face is not in Don Heaths butt, you may be waiting quite awhile
for your answer to your application...
> Dear who could give the answer to this,
> Could any of you out there let me know three things relate to ncdnhc
> First, the exact due date of this application process,
> as far as I know application will be available until the end of this month.
> If this is wrong, please let me have correct info on this.
> Second, the accumulated number of the organizations which have applied for
> so far
> and its filled-in forms.
> Third, KRNIC has already sent its application form earlier,
> which has not had any explicit admission answer yet.
> So, at this moment I am wondering whether this is the normal process with
> the ncdnhc or not.
> Those info will be very helpful to picture what's going on with this
> Thank you in advance.
> YJ Park
> You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-ncdnhc-discuss-1799I@lyris.isoc.org
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208