Re: [IFWP] ICANN Membership

Esther and all,

  Yes Esther you noted this some time ago as well.  And to date
there is still NO mechanism for members to realistically participate
in any meaningful manner.  Couple this with you less than honest
testimony to the House Subcommittee, and it shows that you
and almost all of the members of the ICANN (Initial?) Interim Board
are NOT fit to serve...