New domains needed

To Whom It May Concern,

	I am a student and an entrepreneur living in Austin, Texas. Right now, as I
lay the foundations for starting up my new software company, I am facing a
very large problem.  I cannot find a domain name that hasn't already been
taken.  I have tried literally hundreds of variations and ways around it.
Unfortunately, the only thing I seem to be able to find are phrases that are
too long to be memorable.  It seems as though every .com name is already
taken; even my initials and my name has been registered.  I urge you to
please do something about this, including adding more new top level domains
like .web or .store. I believe this will help spur new businesses and
positively affect the economy. Thank you for listening.

Rahim Kassam