Re: Regarding the PSO - Additional comments/concerns

Fred Hardie and all,

  In addition to Fred's remarks and/or comments, I would like to add
that I have some serious concerns that the PSO does not contain a
General Assembly or membership as part of it's structure.  This seems
to me to be both relevant and necessary for the PSO to consider...