[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Where I can get info on how many orgs have applied for this ncdnhc and be...
- To: Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders Constituency Discussion List <email@example.com>, ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>
- Subject: Re: Where I can get info on how many orgs have applied for this ncdnhc and be...
- From: Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 16:40:44 +0100
- Organization: INEG. Inc. (Spokesman INEGroup)
- References: <LYR1799-4132-1999.07.26-16.35.24--Jwkckid1email@example.com>
Kathy and all,
I think that reverse flame bating such as your response is completely
inappropriate and not called for here Kathy. My post was of a very
serious nature and in no way was a flame of any kind. Please
discontinue this sort of behavior in the future as it is unbecoming
Thank you for your cooperation in advance....
> firstname.lastname@example.org writes:
> > Well if your face is not in Don Heaths butt, you may be waiting quite
> > awhile
> > for your answer to your application...
> I think this type of response is entirely inappropriate for this forum.
> Could we save the flaming for other lists?
> Thanks, Kathy Kleiman
> You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-ncdnhc-discuss-1799I@lyris.isoc.org
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208