Re: Large and small organizations

Pisanty and all,

  Very good points Pisanty.  It might be a bit important to also insure
that in the early stages the NCDNHC concentrate on insuring that
it's members are truly non-commercial, which as has been pointed out
over the past couple of days, seems to be slipping a bit.  This sort of
miscue, would damage the creditability and legitimacy of the NCDNHC
in the short run and be very difficult to overcome in the long haul.