Re: PROBLEM with NCDNHC Constituency bylaws

Pisanty and all,

  Very good point Pisanty, and one that I have been making on this
list to a degree for several days now.  Your point would in addition
apply to Universities that are non-profit, yet are not non-commercial
as well, whether or not they are shepherding a ccTLD or not...

  It seems to me that it might be a wise idea for those universities
that are "Shepherding" a ccTLD would legally seperate out that
function into a separate legal entity, for obvious and varied
reasons related to the DNSO constituency based model.