[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [IFWP] Is anybody else having trouble getting on DNSO working groups? Why bother, Javier )Generalisimo SOla doesn't pay attention!
- To: DNSO GA <email@example.com>, ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>
- Subject: Re: [IFWP] Is anybody else having trouble getting on DNSO working groups? Why bother, Javier )Generalisimo SOla doesn't pay attention!
- From: Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 19:28:57 +0100
- CC: email@example.com, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "Theresa.Swinehart@wcom.com" <Theresa.Swinehart@wcom.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Organization: INEG. Inc. (Spokesman INEGroup)
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Karl and all,
Why bother. El Generalisimo Sola doesn't pay attention....
But to answer you question more directly yes I have counted 7
posts in the past two weeks regarding this problem...
Karl Auerbach wrote:
> Has anyone else found it difficult (read "impossible") to get onto DNSO
> working groups?
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208