[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ga] Tyranny and madness
- To: email@example.com, ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>
- Subject: Re: [ga] Tyranny and madness
- From: Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 19:31:39 +0100
- CC: Michael Sondow <email@example.com>
- Organization: INEG. Inc. (Spokesman INEGroup)
- References: <199907282026.UAA78826@out1.ibm.net> <199907302108.VAA22606@out1.ibm.net> <37A23DA7.2C31915E@iciiu.org>
Michael and all,
ROFLMAO! God this is funny, but sadly it has a ring of truth
in it as well....
Michael Sondow wrote:
> Javier SOLA wrote:
> > Dennis,
> > I would advice that you read the bylaws. The NC is mandated to elect the
> > Chair of the DNSO, not the ccTLDs.
> > As you well try to deform, we have not *proposed* anybody as Chair of the
> > DNSO. Following the mandate of the ICANN bylaws, be have *elected* a Chair
> > for the meeting. If you have any complaints, please address them to ICANN,
> > asking them to change the bylaws, instead of trying to destroy the work
> > that others have been doing organizing the Santiago meeting while you just
> > sat back. Your ambitions are not above the bylaws.
> This is the raving of a madman whose ambition has blinded him to
> reason and law, trying desperately to expiate his own sins on
> another. Unbalanced already by the imaginary authority he believes
> derives from his chairmanship of the fictitious organization he
> created to give himself credibility, undeserved power in the DNSO
> has deranged him.
> Michael Sondow I.C.I.I.U. http://www.iciiu.org
> Tel. (212)846-7482 Fax: (603)754-8927
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208