Re: [IFWP] European Commission to investigate NSI [Attention Mark Measday and Joe sims]

Jim and all,

  Very well rebuffed here Jim, and on target as well.  >;)

  As you may well know, one of the circumstances surrounding the
SIngapore ICANN conference (A fiasco BTW), was that ICANN's
reported dealings with the than EC of which Mr. Bangemann was
a member, before forced to resign as you accurately indicated
due to some "Questionable" activities that were reported in the
EU press, just days after the Singapore ICANN Conference.  We
[INEGroup] immediately followed that up with our own investigation
into the particulars of ICANN's GAC dealings with the than EC,
and found out some very interesting and damming information, some
of which I posted to this very list and CC'ed to the ICANN (Initial?)
Interim Board.  As only somewhat reported that ICANN (Initial? Interim
Board met privately with the Than EC regarding matters related
to the subject line of this thread as I understand it...

  I intend to hold on to this information should it become useful later
in dealings with the ICANN should they decide to get further out of control
as many now believe that they are...