[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: The Updated "Enrolled Organizations List" of NCDNHC from 7.1. to 7.31.
- To: Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders Constituency Discussion List <email@example.com>, DNSO GA <firstname.lastname@example.org>, ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>
- Subject: Re: The Updated "Enrolled Organizations List" of NCDNHC from 7.1. to 7.31.
- From: Jeff Williams <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 16:04:42 +0100
- Organization: INEG. Inc. (Spokesman INEGroup)
- References: <LYR1799-4569-1999.08.02-10.31.22--Jwkckid1firstname.lastname@example.org>
Raul and all,
As has already pointed out, and you indirectly verify here, is that ENRED
is not, non-commercial, and therefore doesn't qualify for membership in the
NCDNHC. In addition to this fact, your members are not in agreement
that ENRED, should belong to the NCDNHC as well...
Raul Echeberria wrote:
> At 11:08 PM 02/08/1999 +0900, you wrote:
> >Dear NCDNHC-Discuss Listees,
> >This is the updated list.
> >27 Small organizations, as of 1999. 8. 1.
> >19 Large organizations, as of 1999. 8. 1.
> Thank you for the information.
> I think ENRED could be considered as a large organization because we have
> individual and organizational members, and some of them are for example
> Academic Networks.
> Case of REUNA (Chile) for example are constituted as a consortium of
> We don't have neither more than 1000 members nor more than 200 employees,
> but some of our members are large organizations too.
> It is a case that show us the complexity of the criterion used to clasify
> organizations in small and large.
> Raul Echeberria -
> Instituto Nacional de Investigacion Agropecuaria.
> Andes 1365 Piso 12
> Montevideo - URUGUAY
> Tel. 598 2 9020550
> You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-ncdnhc-discuss-1799I@lyris.isoc.org
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208