Re: request to delay elections until September.

Kathy and all,

  Good point Kathy.  It should be well taken.  However it will be
in the NCDNHC's advantage that all of your members are
indeed valid, as ENRED is not, amongst others that have applied
before you have elections.  Otherwise any results of those elections
will be invalid.