Re: [IFWP] European Commission to investigate NSI

Antony and all,

  And ICANN is behaving like a 400 lb flatulence producer.  It is in need
of a frontal lobotomy and a couple of gallons of malox, while the rest
of us need gas masks and several spray cans of air freshener...

  The Blind leading the clueless, blowing paint pealing farts all over the
place.
Is the ICANN "Out of control"?  Yep!