[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Paper: Concerns About Names Council Report
- To: Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders Constituency Discussion List <email@example.com>, DNSO GA <firstname.lastname@example.org>, ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>
- Subject: Re: Paper: Concerns About Names Council Report
- From: Jeff Williams <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 18:07:58 +0100
- Organization: INEG. Inc. (Spokesman INEGroup)
- References: <LYR1799-4989-1999.08.07-19.35.22--Jwkckid1firstname.lastname@example.org>
Norbert and all,
I hope you are not serious here. To do such a thing, is paramount
to fraud. I would not recommend that a Consensus is just "Declared"
where one is not known to exist. If Consensus cannot be quantified,
it cannot accurately be determined.
Norbert Klein wrote:
> let's assume we have rough consensus if we don't hear any objection within
> 48 hours(in these hectic days!). let's ask kathy to post as a rough
> OK - and if we get again Kathy's 'rough consensus document' we are also
> updated on this document in its present form as it may have absorbed some
> of the recent comments.
> Open Forum of Cambodia
> You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-ncdnhc-discuss-1799I@lyris.isoc.org
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208