Re: Paper: Concerns About Names Council Report

Norbert and all,

  I hope you are not serious here.  To do such a thing, is paramount
to fraud.  I would not recommend that a Consensus is just "Declared"
where one is not known to exist.  If Consensus cannot be quantified,
it cannot accurately be determined.