Re: Interim Board

Don and all,

  My suggestion is that you eliminate the need or desire for an
interim board for the NCDNHC now by holding your election
of for "Permanent" board members with the "Legitimate" members
you have right now on the NCDNHC, and do it all over the internet.

  I am sure that you won't mind loaning the ISOC's voting APP for
this purpose or using the IDNO's "Voting Booth" failing that....  >;)