Re: The Updated "Enrolled Organizations List" of NCDNHC from 7.1. to 7.31.

Bill and all,

  Your points are well taken here bill, as they should be.  Pisanty's
comments also fail to deal directly with the issue of NON-PROFIT
entities that are not NON-COMMERCIAL as well, this would include
some universities as well as some ccTLD's.