RE: Internet Commission (SUBMISSION) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 12:47:56 +0200
From: "Shaw, Robert" <Robert.Shaw@itu.int>
To: 'adria' <adria@ns-center.net>
Cc: "'poc-submit@gtld-mou.org'" <poc-submit@gtld-mou.org>
Subject: RE: Internet Commission (SUBMISSION)

Thank you for your email but your submission has not found
its way to the right place!

Your suggestion is best addressed to the Internet Corporation
for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN - see http://www.icann.org)
at the address <comments@icann.org> and/or the Domain Name
Supporting Organization (DNSO - see http://www.dnso.org) at
the address <comments-gtlds@dnso.org>

Kind regards,

Robert Shaw
--
Robert Shaw <robert.shaw@itu.int>
ITU Internet Strategy and Policy Advisor