Why are my posts not getting through?]]

Esther, Andrew and all,

  It seems that there is a spotty problem with the ga@dsno.org
mailing list and it's archives.  I have sent several requests to
the dnso list admin, without a response.  As the DNSO is a part
of the ICANN, I thought that possibly you Esther, or Andrew could
light a fire under somebody's butt in the DNSO to get this problem fixed

ASAP>  I have sent several (18) posts to the ga@dsno.org mailing
list, of which I am a member and they are not being posted or
archived...

  I also noticed, after reviewing the archives of the DNSO GA mailing
list
that many other's posts are not getting archived either.

  Please advise!

---- Begin included message ----
All,

  FYI: