Re: [IFWP] Political Domain Name story

Martin and all,

  Very good and mostly accurate analysis in this instance.

  But now enter the ICANN "Accreditation Policy".  Does Williesucks.com
or Willisbrwonsucks.com for instance constitute an "Abusive" DN?
In that the ICANN has not accurately defined what "Abusive" as in the
context of a Domain Name or the use of DNS, one has to wonder...

  Now all this brings us to the "Dispute Resolution" considerations
from, ICANN, WIPO and now WG-A of the DNSO.  And the seemingly
never ending saga continues, with the now addition of the "Constituency
Model for the DNSO and some "Types" of constituencies....

  So the divisiveness continues.....