Re: [wg-c] Straw Vote Option 2

Russ and all,

  My vote here is for Option #3 with the following stipulations.

1.) That any and all gTLD's registrars have options as to which Registry
      service or their own Registry service.

2.) That any and all gTLD Registrars or potential Registrars may be shared
      non-shared or a combination of both, and that the "Legacy Roots"
      must except any an all applications for entry into the "Legacy Roots"
       if all applications are "Chartered" and such charters are a negotiated
       agreement with the ICANN, NSI and the applying potential gTLD
       Registrar.