[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Newly Updated NCDNHC Membership List
- To: Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders Constituency Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>, DNSO GA <email@example.com>, ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>
- Subject: Re: Newly Updated NCDNHC Membership List
- From: Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 00:18:39 +0100
- Organization: INEG. Inc. (Spokesman INEGroup)
- References: <LYR1724-5450-1999.08.16-00.51.41--randy#PSG.COM@lyris.isoc.org> <LYR1799-5451-1999.08.16-02.26.47--Jwkckid1email@example.com>
Randy and all,
These are just a few of the questionable applications. Here is yet
Internet Society of Ghana www.isoc.org.gh
Contact: B. Contact information for Representative of Organization
1. What is your name and title with the Organization?
Dr. Nii N. Quaynor, President
2. How can other representatives reach you? (email, telephone, fax
email: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 233-21-220622 fax: 233-21-762173
As you say below Randy, the ISOC already has applied fro membership.
I think this one would also be out of bounds as well...
Randy Bush wrote:
> i am asking formally about the following:
> > 1. TWNIC(NIC of Taiwan)
> > 3. Korea Network Information Center(KRNIC)
> > 5. Internet Users Society-Niue
> > 7. Philippine Network Foundation, Inc. (PHNET)
> > 10.China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC)
> > 11.The National Information Technology Council, Malaysia
> > 2.Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
> > Kilnam Chon(Eunjin Seo)
> > 19.Pontificia Universidad Cat줹ica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM)
> > Juan Edgar Nunez: <email@example.com>
> are any of these cctld members?
> > 21.BitShift: an Organization to Protect Individual Rights
> does this organization have members other than mark?
> > 22.ISOC-Mexico
> isoc is already a member
> > 1. MIMOS Berhad
> i still think this is a commercial isp, and now they brag of an oc48,
> claiming it to be the first in the world, about three years too late <g>.
> > 15.Asociacion de Usuarios de Internet
> > (AUI, Spanish Internet Users Association)
> > Javier Sola : firstname.lastname@example.org
> is this not a business constituency member?
> > Petrovic family personal domains
> this is clearly not within bounds.
> You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-ncdnhc-discuss-1799I@lyris.isoc.org
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208