Re: Newly Updated NCDNHC Membership List

Mark and all,

  Radny, Mark is aboslutely correct here.  You are appearing bias
for reason or reason's unknown.  Any criterion that applies
to one application MUST apply to all equally...  This also doesn't
look good from the standpoint of running for a seat as the NCDNHC
representitive with Kathy K. and breads discontent as well....