[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [IFWP] Re: [IDNO-DISCUSS] icann.edleman.19990819 / Access to ICANN Santiago real video feed (fwd)
- To: ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>
- Subject: Re: [IFWP] Re: [IDNO-DISCUSS] icann.edleman.19990819 / Access to ICANN Santiago real video feed (fwd)
- From: Jeff Williams <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 16:43:47 +0100
- CC: "William X. Walsh" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, eileen kent <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "Esther (The clueless) Dyson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Joe (Virus laden Web Page expert) Simms" <Joe_Sims@jonesday.com>, "james.tierney" <email@example.com>
- Organization: INEG. Inc. (Spokesman INEGroup)
- References: <37C0063B.3523C7BD@ix.netcom.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
William and all,
William X. Walsh wrote:
> Sunday, August 22, 1999, 7:16:31 AM, Jeff Williams <email@example.com> wrote:
> > William and all,
> > the problem here William is that the Berkman center and the ICANN
> > (Initial?) Interim board, as you know, has not necessarily conducted
> > themselves adequately or within the confines of the law with respect
> > to Privacy issues, not to mention other matters.
> Proof please, including specific references to the laws you allege
> they have violated.
The 1996 Telecommunications act, the Privacy act, the Credit Privacy act
> Otherwise you are making false statements that may be actionable, and
> could be used to pierce your thin veil of anonymity which you are
> fighting so hard to maintain.
Anytime you or anyone want to give it a whirl, please feel free to do so...
I will stand by any and all of my statements in open court!
> Put up or go away and troll somewhere else.
This a good suggestion for you William, take your own advise...
> William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
> Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax:(209) 671-7934
> Editor of http://www.dnspolicy.com/
> (IDNO MEMBER)
> Support the Cyberspace Association, the
> constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208