Re: [IFWP] Re[2]: [IDNO-DISCUSS] icann.edleman.19990819 / Access to ICANN Santiago real video feed (fwd)

William and all,

  the problem here William is that the Berkman center and the ICANN
(Initial?) Interim board, as you know, has not necessarily conducted
themselves adequately or within the confines of the law with respect
to Privacy issues, not to mention other matters.