Re: [IFWP] Latest on the Australian censorship

Tony and all,

  Very good point or observation Tony.  And one that is likely missed
by many in these discussions.  Though I believe that Michael Sondow
has a good handle on it.

  It might also be a consideration that the ICANN's GAC intent to use
it's
influence to promulgate their policies and than just have the ICANN
(INitial? INterim Board parrot them back to the ICANN membership
(Whenever it gets formed) as well as the DNSO so they can then justify
their decision.  This was a hint that Esther gave a few days ago on her
comments regarding the GAC itself....