[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
TRNP Reveals Media Blackout
- To: Becky Burr <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Esther Dyson <email@example.com>, Mike Roberts <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: TRNP Reveals Media Blackout
- From: Jay Fenello <Jay@Iperdome.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:09:51 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, DOMAIN-POLICY@LISTS.INTERNIC.NET, email@example.com
THE REAL NEWS PAGE
The other side of the news from a progressive point of view.
TRNP is a portal-guide to a few good links related to media (plural) and to
stories the media under-report.
Edited by Jane Wardlow Prettyman, formerly at (the old) Esquire Magazine
“To give citizens a choice of ideas is to give them a choice of politics.
If a nation has narrowly controlled information, it will soon have narrowly
controlled politics.” --Ben Bagdikian, on centralized corporate control of
Who Will Govern the Internet--and How?
ICANN vs. Network Solutions: Is this feud a cover for the evasion of deeper
issues regarding democratic principles of Internet governance not being
reported in major newsmedia? Also see comments from the Cook Report on
Internet governance: Is a coup d'etat in the works?
President, Iperdome, Inc. 404-943-0524
What's your .per(sm)? http://www.iperdome.com
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is
ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third,
it is accepted as self-evident." (Arthur Schopenhauer)