Re: [IFWP] TRNP Reveals Media Blackout - ICANN coup d'etat?

Jay and all,

  After the Singapore, I had posted several remarks and comments
with respect to where we [INEGroup] believe that the ICANN is headed.
In the "Open Letter" that James Love and Ralph Nader submitted to the
ICANN (Initial?) Interim Board on June 11th, and Esther Dysons response
made it perfectly clear IMHO, anyway exactly where this ICANN (Initial?)
Interim Board was headed.  I must agree, and therefore concur that
this ICANN (Initial?) Interim Board is indeed attempting a coup d'etat,
without the stakeholders mandate...