non-commercial interests group

As an active professional in the Internet world, I have largely-- in the
past-- tried to stay clear of criticizing ICANN. However, ICANN's latest
action in refusing to recognize a non-commercial name-holder's constituency
strikes, in my opinion, an ominous note which makes me feel that I cannot
in good conscience support your organization or its aims. I submit that
this is the group that most urgently needs representation and protection
and I must say that I completely fail to understand your reasoning in this
regard.

I work for the business side of the picture. I'm represented. Why should
the other side need to wait?

Sincerely,

Cheryl Gilbert