Pass this on to Ester

I have been watching this entire domain thing un-fold
and your position as temporary Head of ICANN.

Why did you even bother to go through the motions of
requesting public comments if you never intended to listen?

Your group opening seeks to ignore independent TLD's
is this a mandate from the U.S. government?  I really don't
think its such a far out question.  What's next?  Will you have
an InterPol form of TLD police?  This idea of ignoring people
is a very bad decision.  The history of the CIX started out like
this and it ended with an Org that was not much more than a name.
All over a dumb router.

Joop Cousteau