Re: [IFWP] Re: Press Scrutiny

On Tue, Sep 07, 1999 at 12:22:08PM -0400, Jay Fenello wrote:

> >Why am *I* a topic of discussion between
> >nationally-distributed publications?
> >
> >Seems very curious to me!

Me too.  They should simply ignore you.

> >FWIW, it has long been observed and rumored
> >that some coordination of positions is in
> >effect at some of the larger news outlets.
> >Thanks for confirming these suspicions.
>

> Frankly, your comments are just the smoking
> gun.

The only smoking gun one you keep shooting your foot with.

> The carcass in the driveway is News.com's
> (and the rest of the media's) refusal to print
> the "untold" story about ICANN.
>
> In closing . . .
>
> I find it ironic that the more noise I make
> about the blackout, the more you try and
> justify your silence!

Frankly, I think this is evidence that NSI should fire you.  This
whole "media conspiracy" campaign is a failure -- one of those cases
where a propaganda effort is seen for what it is, and backfires on
the originator.

Of course, NSI can't really fire you, because they can't risk having
you turn on them.  So I guess they are stuck with this
hare-brained propaganda scheme for the forseeable future.  :-)