Re: [ga] Privacy and Whois databases

Joe and all,

  Yes I know to whom you are referring to here.  Our WXW boy!
And this sort of highlights his position on this issue.  Sort of
a self preservation thing, eh?  I guess some folks just don't
appriciate the many benefits of "Soap on a rope"!  >;)  Likely to
be a commodity that our WXW boy will be looking at seriously at
making a heavy investment in perhaps!  >;)

  But on the more serious side, your comments here do empathize the
need to adhere to US law with respect to the WHOIS and the 1974
privacy act to which Karl mentioned in an earlier post on this thread.