Allow more symbols for names.

I feel that the present restriction of usable characters for domain
names is unjustifiable.  For instance, my company name is "Surplus+".
But, I cannot presently use that name because the plus sign is not
allowed (but a "minus" sign is).  There are no bandwidth, storage,
programming or other issues that prevent the use of more, if not all,
ASCII characters.

I have delayed registering a name for a few weeks while I determined if
the present restrictions will lossen soon.  Another interest is the
possibility of .store.  How is that coming?