Domain transfer "business-india.com"

This is to notify you that you have failed to transfer the domain
"business-india.com" from the current registrant "A Virtual World" to "Parag
Parulekar & Aditya Jhunjhunwala". This is inspite of furnishing you with all
the documents as required by you and also repeated email reminders.

The trackking nos requested by you, which have been already sent by us to
you, are as under :
[[NIC-990711.1517]]
[[NIC-990717.25b8]]
[[NIC-990723.1f22]]
[NIC-990805.474e]
[[NIC-990825.126a]]
[NIC-990913.cd55]
[NIC-990913.cce2]

The documents as requested to initiate the domain transfer were sent to you
on 6th July 1999. We are really surprised that for almost four months you
have done absolutely nothing to effect the transfer nor have you answered
our emails and reminders sent to you.

This is the last time we are requesting you to effect the transfer within
seven days or atleast tell us the reason why you cannot effect this
transfer.

Please note that if we do not receive any reply from you for the above we
will be compelled to take necessary legal action against you and you will be
fully responsible as to its cost and consequences.

Parag Parulekar & Aditya Jhunjunwala.
+91-20-626480
paragaditya@dimen-sions.com