Re: Competition; was Re: [Membership] ICANN: The Issue of Membership---

Greg Skinner a écrit:

> I have suggested that individuals be encouraged to
> register within the infrastructure of their ISP

And become even more hostage to the ISP? This may be beneficial to ISPs, but
it sure isn't to the individuals. If you don't have an SLD, your website
isn't portable. Ergo, everyone's got to have an SLD. If people can't move
freely from one ISP to another, competition and the free market are dead.