Re: Competition; was Re: [Membership] ICANN: The Issue of Membership---

Esther: In this world , where is true open market competition?? There is some
group, business or country that sets the rules for its own benefits.

The US tries to get somekind of true competition - but we dond't. Even Major
corporatins trry to get even trewatment by using Federal ANT_DUMPING laws.
There is and will be no such animal as true competiion.
If you can recognize this maybe we will get a better organizational stucture -

If You don't believe what i say LOOK at the COOKIE issue.
It is getting bigger and bigger - web sites are saying NO free lunch - let us
put a cookie into your site and snoop thru your records.

thank you steve witkin