Re: [Membership] The People's Republic of ICANN?

Esther:

To us munchkins- this response typifies what is being said about certain
individuals in responsible(?) positions.

Are you on such an IVORY TOWER high that you need to have a PR firm deal with
us individuals - too good to talk to me? Yes I am madder thAN hXXXX>

Another comment that raises my hackles, IS the Campaigning issue - I am to
raise fundes to compete against a rep from a majot player (microsoft, e-bay,
hong kong, your company, etc) ?

This is why I want issues defined before structure defined -
Esther- come down off your Ivory Tower
thank you
steve witkin