Re: [Membership] Re: Individual Memberships

>They can be contained in three  ways:
>1 - disclosure (as we are doing on our Website).
>2- proper behavior: We have to remember that we do not owe the donors any
>3 - time limits.  We need to move forward with plans to be funded by
>registry/registrar fees, among other sources, so that we no longer need

I see the objective. So, other questions. Why should ICANN leave
(sponsorship) money on the table when it can be used to do some good? Is
this a matter of being politically correct or a challenge of structuring how
the funds are handled for a sponsor who obtains an "ICANN brand"?