Re: [Membership] How many are on this list?

Joop Teernstra asked:

> I think I asked this question before, and I'm still interested in the
answer:
> how many subscribers are on the membership list?

I just added statistics about the membership@icann.org list to the Berkman
Center's list analysis page at http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/rcs/listanalysis

We don't have any special access rights to ICANN's server, so I can't report
how many actual addresses are subscribed to the list.  However, the analysis
does indicate that the list has received messages from 67 distinct
individuals.  There have been 731 messages total, and the top ten posters
(collectively contributing 440 of the messages) are as follows:

Michael Sondow        91
jeff Williams         89
BRPWIT@aol.com        59
edyson@edventure.com  41
Joop Teernstra        32
Eric Weisberg         28
Lee S. Bumgarner      27
a@help.org            25
Joseph LeBaron        25
George Conrades       23

I realize this isn't exactly what you asked about, but I thought it might be
helpful.

Ben Edelman
Berkman Center for Internet and Society
Harvard Law School