Re: [Membership] Re: Individual Memberships

Michael and all,

  Your comment here Michael renews an old addage in politics.  That
being that "Money is the mothers milk of politics".  This may be good food
for thought when considering how, who and in what manner the ICANN
is funded.

  Another "Axiom" in the any technology industry is, "There are NO
political solutions to technical problems".  However there ARE technical
solutions to political problems as they relate to directly and indirectly
to membership.