RE: [Membership] The real reason language is not the issue

I think this is part of the reason why participation is somewhat low at this
point.  The whole process is very cryptic to those not familiar (like me)
with the entire structure (if there is one).  You have White papers, Green
Papers, SO, IFWP, ICANN, IANA, WIPO mailing lists all over the place.    It
takes months just to figure out how everything fits together and I expect
people drop out before they even know what all the acronyms mean.

Russ Smith
http://consumer.net

>The IFWP is not an organization; there is no coherent list of
members;