Re: [Membership] Re: [IFWP] COMMENTS ON M.A.C.RECOMMENDATIONS of MARCH 18

Michael Gendron a écrit:

> ****** The legal and sarcastic
> Okay. No exclusionary definition of the At large membership, that is, all the world can join. Two: no membership dues, that is, no legal contract between the members and the organization. Three: no voting mechanism defined in the bylaws, nothing that says how candidates are chosen, how they are elected.

There isn't a hair of sarcasm here, Mr. Gendron. It's nothing more
or less than a repetition of what's posted at the ICANN website as
the M.A.C.'s recommendations. It may be unbelievable, but it's not
at all funny, nor would I make a joke, even a sarcastic one, about
something so serious.