[Membership] Re: : [IFWP] COMMENTS ON M.A.C.RECOMMENDATIONS of MARCH 18

Izumi AIZU a écrit:

> Or, do you really really think that dues is by far that important? I think we
> have
> other more important (and often conflicting) issues.

I'm sorry, Aizu, but paying dues is part of the legal relationship
between a member and an organization in California, the state where
ICANN is incorporated. Without it, a "member" has no power under
law. This alone is enough argument to close the discussion, I think.
Do you want the membership to be powerless? I don't think so.