Re: [Membership] [Advisory Notice from IHOJ] Subject: Unsavory Individules "NetKooks"

K S Lim and all,

  K, I cannot speak for Brian, however I do know him very well for many years,

but I can say that all of these individuals belong on this list for various
reasons...  However this is just a personal opinion, FWTW...  I have
personally
been an occasional subject of some of their undeserved retribution and
slanderous statements on public mailing lists such as this one on more than
one occasion, as have others.  Such behavior is certainly unexceptable
and bring into serious question their character and ethics.

  There are in my opinion, FWTW several other's that should be on this list
as well.  As I have no specific influence in that decision, I suppose that
my opinion is of little value in that regard.  This is of course as it should
be.