Re: [Membership] [Advisory Notice from IHOJ] Subject: Unsavory Individules "NetKooks"

K S Lim and all concerned,

  I believe that I made it very clear in the original
"Advisory Notice" post that I sent the information that
you are requesting.  My Signature file should provide
the rest of the information that you are requesting.
To clarify again for you I shall again provide this
excerpt from my original posting the following:

"In the near future, a web page will be available for public review."
AND
"Upon recent review of the IHOJ judicial review and the EU Advisory
 council for Public Affairs and Internet Policy has been monitoring
 several discussion lists courtesy of Mr. Jeffrey A. Williams, regarding
subjects"

Respectfully,