Re: [Membership] [Advisory Notice from IHOJ] Subject: Unsavory Individules "NetKooks"

Brian C. Hollingsworth wrote:

> [...]
> To clarify again for you I shall again provide this
> excerpt from my original posting the following:
>
> ***************
> "In the near future, a web page will be available for public review."
> AND
> "Upon recent review of the IHOJ judicial review and the EU Advisory
>  council for Public Affairs and Internet Policy has been monitoring
>  several discussion lists courtesy of Mr. Jeffrey A. Williams, regarding
> subjects"
>
> ***********
>
> K S LIM wrote:
>
> > Brian C. Hollingsworth wrote:
> > >
> > > Mr. Lim and all concerned,
> > >
> > >   It is unfortunate that these individuals have found it necessary to
> > > distinguish
> > > themselves in a manner that is of an unsavory nature in public forums of
> > > various kinds.  However in that such repeated actions and well documented
> > > have gone through a very strenuous review process, we were compelled
> > > as a matter of public service for many venues, felt it necessary to do so.
> > >
> > >   As I stated in my posting, we were requested by several organizations,
> > > individuals, government organizations and other agencies to do such a review.
> > > We received thousands of public posts, such as the ones forwarded to us
> > > by Mr. Williams and many others through various other channels such as
> > > internet news agencies for instance.  These individuals and to some extent the
> > >
> > > organizations they represent, stand out glaringly in a manner that they choose
> > >
> > > to represent themselves.
> > >
> > >   I understand that you, for whatever reason have respect for some of these
> > > folks on this list.  That is regrettable.  You may want to reconsider your
> > > opinion...

> > > Respectfully,
> > >
> > > --
> > > Brian C. Hollingsworth
> > > Sr. Legal Advisor, International House of Justice Internet
> > > Communications Affairs and Policy
> > > Advisory council for Public Affairs and Internet Policy, European Union
> > Dear Mr Hollingworth
> > In this case, can you substantiate the claim by making the many findings
> > and reviews you mentioned above available to us(the public)?
> > Can you also substantiate the authenticity of your post/title.
> > If you can prove yourself and your claim to be authentic, I am willing
> > to reconsider my opinion.
> >
> > --
> > KS LIM
> > LOGIC GROUP OF COMPANIES
> > 180 Cecil Street, #15-03
> > Bangkok Bank Building
> > SINGAPORE 069546
> > TEL:65-2211208,FAX:65-2221170
> > E-MAIL: ks_lim@logchina.com.sg
>
> Respectfully,
>
> --
> Brian C. Hollingsworth
>  Sr. Legal Advisor, International House of Justice Internet
>  Communications Affairs and Policy
>  Advisory council for Public Affairs and Internet Policy, European Union

Dear All
In this case, I have to maintain my original opinion of those I know and
respect from the so call "questionable character " list until I can be
shown any evidence from the proposed web page.  However, I have
impression that all this sounds defamatory!