Re: [Membership] Committee Recommendations

Wondering that myself. I have yet to see anything remotely
on topic...

At 07:56 AM 4/28/99 -0700, Don Levy wrote:
>I am getting some pretty bazarre messages regarding someone named James
>Seng that seem to emanate from this list (and that's almost all I've
>gotten). Is this list neither regularly used legitimately nor monitored?
>
>Please reply.
>
>On 4/28/99 7:09 AM, Molly Shaffer Van Houweling of
>shaffer@law.harvard.edu wrote:
>
>>Membership list members,
>>
>>The Membership Advisory Committee has posted its preliminary
>>recommendations (and accompanying commentary) on its website at
>>http://www.icann.org/membership-com.html.  An official public comment
>>process will be established early next week.  In the meantime, we
>>encourage you to discuss the recommendations on this list.
>>
>>-Molly Shaffer Van Houweling
>>Committee Staff

Warm regards,
David J. Lawson

---

Kairos Online Communications  http://kairos.on.ca
Web Site Administration, Maintenance, and Tracking.

Road-test our "Opportune Moment" Reminder service!
Surf on over to...  http://kairos.on.ca/reminders.html