Re: [Membership] Fees for Organizations

Dr Quaynor makes a cogent point. Is it possible to clarify whether the proposal
is for organizations qua members to pay, or organizations  who are part of the
other side of the SO structure ? If the blurry distinction between public and
private good has any meaning (and often it doesn't), it needs to be clarified
here.

--

Mark Measday

Josmarian SA measday@josmarian.ch/measday@ibm.net
UK tel/fax: 0044.181.747.9167
French tel/fax: 0033.450.20.94.92
Swiss tel/fax: 0041.22.363.88.00

L'aiuola che ci fa tanto feroci. Divina Commedia, Paradiso, XXII, 151