Re: [Membership] [Comment-Mac] Re: Secret ballots

Craig Simon wrote:

> I haven't made up my mind...

> Kent's argument is that the process has integrity when we can verify
> that our own votes have [been] tabulated correctly.

That is why we should consider administration of the elections by a neutral
and professional third party such as the American Arbitration Association.

> Joop's is that the process
> has integrity when people feel they can vote with integrity. We all want
> it to be done cheaply...

Nothing else associated with this effort has been or will be cheap.  Why
start skimping with the integrity of the process?  The privacy of one's vote
is a prime value.  It is not something I am interested in losing.  I doubt
there are many who feel otherwise.